What Will It Cost?//
The cost of the Integrated Cadet Programme is £87,000.00 including VAT.
The Integrated Cadet Programme takes a student from zero hours through to 'frozen' ATPL, including all regulatory flight training hours, full time ground school tuition for ATPL theoretical knowledge , uniforms, materials, flight tests, MCC and JOC.
Items included in the fees are:
- Fully furnished accommodation for the planned duration of the course (delays due to cadet non-performance are extra)
- Radio/Telephony licence
- JAA fees for all ground examinations
- Books, uniforms and Pilot Supplies
- Licence issue fees
- Landing and Navigation charges
- Transportation to and from Academy during training
All assessments are now undertaken at our offices in Coventry.
16th May 2013
30th May 2013
12th June 2013
26th June 2013
9th July 2013
18th July 2013
1st August 2013